Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.isa-rc22.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We do not collect comments on this site. However, were we to do so, the following policies would apply:
We do not allow you to post material to our site. However, were we to do so, the following policies would apply:
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
There is no direct contact form. However, there is an option by which you can subscribe to a weekly digest of our postings. If you do so, the following policies apply:
- Our site keeps a copy of the email address that you enter, so that we can send you the digest. It also keeps a record of how many digests you have opened and how many items you have clicked.
- Each digest contains an “unsubscribe” link. Clicking that removes you from our list.
- At any time, you may request a copy of the information we have about you. To do so, write us at email@example.com. We will send you a confirmation email, which starts the automated copying process.
- At any time, you may request that we erase the information we have about you. To do so, write us a firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a confirmation email, which starts the automated copying process.
Again, we do not collect comments on this site, nor do we allow you to log in. However, were we to do so, the following policies would apply:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We share your data with MailPoet, the service that sends out our email. Their privacy protections are described at https://www.mailpoet.com/privacy-notice/
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please write us at email@example.com
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service, Akismet. Note that we do not currently allow visitor comments. Were we to do so, the following policy would apply:
- We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
We use an external email service to send our digests, MailPoet. Their privacy protections are described at https://www.mailpoet.com/privacy-notice/
Your contact information
You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we protect your data
We use industry-standard firewall software, set to its maximum security. These prevent all forms of entry, including brute-force login attempts.
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
MailPoet newsletter & emails
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, there is a good chance you will receive emails from us.
We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
This website can send emails through the MailPoet sending service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.